[Oasfaa] Nominations for SWASFAA offices

Eddie Peck pecke at swosu.edu
Tue Aug 14 10:58:24 CDT 2001

As a member of the SWASFAA Nominations and Elections Committee, I am in
need of help for anyone who might be interested in serving for the
following positions for the 2002 year:  President-elect, Secretary and
Oklahoma Delegate at Large.  Candidates must be regular members of SWASFAA,
possess strong leadership abilities and a commitment to the growth of SWASFAA.

Please feel free to nominate someone, with their willingness, at the
SWASFAA website, www.swasfaa.org.  Click on the "What's New" section and
then to the Officer Nomination Form.  You can nominate someone for one
position or all three positions.  Nominations should be submitted by August 31.

If you have an interest in one of the above positions or know of someone
that you would like me to contact regarding one of the positions, please
feel free to contact me and I will take of it.

Thanks for your help,
Eddie Peck
Southwestern Oklahoma State University-Sayre
580-928-5527 ext. 127