[Oasfaa] position available in Kansas City

DanGHolt at aol.com DanGHolt at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 19:24:02 CDT 2001

Financial Aid Counselor
The University of Health Sciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine

Ensures timely, accurate & appropriate dissemination of financial aid processes to students.  Knowledge & understanding of Federal student aid programs essential.  2 years experience in financial aid, with knowledge of financial aid programs, verification process and federal packaging principles.  Medical school financial aid experience a plus.  Associates degree in general business desired; bachelor's a plus.  Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organization, detail-oriented and analytical skills.  Requires ability to maintain computerized record keeping software, proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets & databases.  Working knowledge of Dept of Ed software essential.

The University of Health Sciences is located on a beautiful 10-acre campus northeast of downtown Kansas City MO with easy access to I-35, I-29, I-70, I-670 and I-435.  UHS is one of Missouri's oldest medical schools and strives to hire the highest quality people to provide the highest quality medical education.  Our benefits package includes excellent health care and retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, paid winter break and free, reserved parking.  Submit resume with cover letter; or fax to 816/283-2285; or apply
in person M-F 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.;
or email (Word format only please)
swharton at uhs.edu.
Human Resources,
1750 Independence Ave.,
Kansas City, MO  64106-1453.

Salary requirements must be included for consideration. EOE.
Pre-employment drug screen required.  www.uhs.edu