[Oasfaa] Nov 1, 2001 Videoconference

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Oct 16 18:22:26 CDT 2001

The University of Oklahoma will be a host site for the Thursday, November 1,
2001
Fed. Videoconference "Access for All:  2002-03 Application Processing System
Update"
from 12:00 noon-2:00 pm.

The videoconference is sponsored by our friends at Bank One. Thank you!
The site can accommodate a maximum of 100 guests; lunch & soft drinks will
be provided.

The site of the videoconference is the Forum Building, Conference Room B,
Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education.

Please register at http:www.edvideo.walcoff.com.  We ask that you please
register by Friday, October 26 so we can confirm our food orders.  Contact
us if you have questions.

Pam McConahay						Pam Kelleher
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs		Assistant to the Director
OU Financial Aid						OU Financial
Aid
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608			(405) 325-5505, fax
(405) 325-7812 pmcconahay at ou.edu
pkelleher at ou.edu

DIRECTIONS TO THE FORUM BUILDING, OKLAHOMA CENTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION:

Get to I-35;  head to Norman. You're smart people, you'll figure it out.

When you get to Norman, take Highway 9 East, exit NORTH at Chautauqua.
Yes, that is the Norman sewage treatment plant you smell.  Lovely, isn't it?

Follow Chautauqua to Timberdell Road and turn right onto Timberdell.
(You'll pass the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History on Chautauqua,
a lovely spot to visit after
the videoconference.)  At the stop sign at the corner of Asp & Timberdell
(see the OU
swimming pool?), turn LEFT.  Stop gawking at the pool, the coeds rarely wear
their bikinis outside at this time of year.  Then, turn left again into the
OCCE parking lot.  The
Forum building is the six sided building with the three wings & antennas on
top.  No,
it is not a big brick bug.  There should be plenty of parking around OCCE.

Yes, you can exit at Lindsey, drive thru Mickey D's and turn south at
Chautauqua or Asp and get there just as easily. But, then you get tangled up
in the dormitory area and don't get to admire our beautiful museum.  Do it
my way....trust me.

For those of you who are more visual, check out the OU campus map at
http://www.ou.edu/visitorcenter/campusmap.html#map   The OCCE Forum Building
is
Building #46.