[Oasfaa] Nov 1, 2001 Videoconference

Clyde D. Southern Jr. southern at mail.nsuok.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:20:22 CDT 2001

Northeastern State University will be a host site for the Thursday,
November 1, 2001 Federal Videoconference "Access for all:  2002-03
Application Processing System Update"
from 12:00 noon-2:00 pm.

The site of the videoconference is the NET  Building, room 621.  The NET
is on Grand Ave.   Muskogee Ave.runs North and South and is the main
street of Tahlequah.  Muskogee Ave. North changes into Grand Ave.

We do not have a sponsor.  We will not have food or drinks at this
training session.  The site can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests.

Please register at http:www.edvideo.walcoff.com.  contact us if you have
questions.

Scott Medlin
Director Student Financial Services
918-456-5511 ext. 3410
            or
Clyde D. Southern Jr.
Assistant Director Student Financial Services
918-456-5511  ext. 3408
fax 918-458-2150
southern at nsuok.edu