[Oasfaa] Reminder: Nov 1, 2001 Videoconference

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Thu Nov 1 08:37:58 CST 2001

For those of you joining us in Norman for the
videoconference, just wanted to remind you that
we begin serving lunch at 11:30.  There has been
a room change (from Conference Room B to Suite C1 & C3)
but we are still in the same building, the Forum Building
at the Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education (OCCE).
In case you've forgotten the original directions, I've
pasted them below.  See you there!

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

DIRECTIONS TO THE FORUM BUILDING, OKLAHOMA CENTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION:

Get to I-35;  head to Norman. You're smart people, you'll figure it out.

When you get to Norman, take Highway 9 East, exit NORTH at Chautauqua.
Yes, that is the Norman sewage treatment plant you smell.  Lovely, isn't it?

Follow Chautauqua to Timberdell Road and turn right onto Timberdell.
(You'll pass the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History on Chautauqua,
a lovely spot to visit after the videoconference.)  At the stop sign at the
corner of Asp & Timberdell (see the OU swimming pool?), turn LEFT.  Stop
gawking at the pool, the coeds rarely wear their bikinis outside at this
time of year.  Then, turn left again into the
OCCE parking lot.  The  Forum building is the six sided building with the
three wings & antennas on top.  No,  it is not a big brick bug.  There
should be plenty of parking around OCCE.

For those of you who are more visual, check out the OU campus map at
http://www.ou.edu/visitorcenter/campusmap.html#map   The OCCE Forum Building
is Building #46.