[Oasfaa] Okla Mennonite Relief Sale Nov 2 & 3

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Thu Nov 1 08:44:54 CST 2001

Yes, our past president Jerome Wichert is again in charge of the
Oklahoma Mennonite Relief Sale this Friday & Saturday at the
Chisholm Trail Pavilion, Garfield County Fairgrounds, Enid Oklahoma.
And, since he's got too much class to use the listserv to drum up
business, I'm doing it.   This is Jerome's second year of organizing
the relief sale (last year it was the Friday & Saturday of the
Fall OASFAA conference, can you imagine!!) so let's show him
some support.

Friday includes a Grilled Chicken supper, Musical Program, Quilt
Display, mini-auction and some booth sales.

Saturday starts with a Sausage & Pancake breakfast, Food & Craft
Booths, and the big event---the Auction of handcrafted & donated items
such as Quilts, wall hangings, etc.

If you have a quilt fan in your family, there is no finer display of the
art than this sale.  All proceeds support relief, service and community
development programs of the Mennonite Central Committee, the relief
agency of Mennonite & Brethren in Christ churches.  For more info,
check out the web site at www.oklahomamcc.net

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu