[Oasfaa] OASFAA Sunglass Concession

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Nov 13 10:43:27 CST 2001

Yeah, my cousin Frankie, he's been selling these fake
RayBans out of the trunk of his car for a while now.....
I suppose he could put an OASFAA seal on the temples, but
that might make us look like we're wearing 1950s cat-eye
glasses.

I can't vouch for his optical "gasses", though.

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu