[Oasfaa] MANUFACTURER?

Client Relations ClientRelations at ogslp.org
Wed Nov 14 14:07:00 CST 2001

The reason this posting occurred is because the OASFAA listserv had been set
up as an "open" listserv that allowed for on-line subscription with
automatic ability to post to the listserv as a subscriber.  After
consultation with an OASFAA officer, the process has been changed.  The
subscription process will now require "approval" from the list
administrator.  Once approved, all subscribers will still be able to post.
So, Frankie and others wanting to peddle non-financial aid related products,
will have to find another street to work.

Client Relations
OGSLP
PO Box 3000
OKC, OK 73101-3000