[Oasfaa] OU Selects OpenNet

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Jan 4 16:30:01 CST 2002

Happy New Year!  Since I know how well the OASFAA grapevine works, I'm sure
that most lenders and some schools have heard that OU has been looking at
different
loan processing platforms recently.  I just wanted everyone to know that
we've decided to
continue using WhizKid as our loan processing software and will use the new
Sallie Mae OpenNet
transmission feature when it debuts in March 2002.

Now that the mundane business stuff is out of the way, did you enjoy that
Cotton Bowl? Those
hogs sure didn't go down without a fight!  Loved the Rose Bowl, I violated
the Big 12 code and rooted
for Miami to put a hurt on Nebraska and they certainly came through for me.
This year, I agree
with Miami that they deserve to be number 1.

My new years resolution:  As I look down at my black pants, blue socks and
black shoes, I resolve
to turn on the overhead light and closely examine the color of my clothing
when dressing in the morning,
even if the dogs protest as they lay in bed yawning.

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu