[Oasfaa] counselor position OSU/OK

Julie M Berg-mattson mattsoj at okstate.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:56:03 CST 2002

I'm glad you sent that Pam, I was going to, but I don't know Larry well
enough to know if I can "rib" him back.

Julie Berg-Mattson
Associate Director Scholarships and Financial Aid
Oklahoma State University
405-744-7295
mattsoj at okstate.edu

"Mc Conahay, Pamela K" <pmcconahay at ou.edu>
Sent by: oasfaa-admin at lists.onenet.net
01/09/02 02:06 PM

        To:     "'Larry Hollingsworth'" <Larry_Hollingsworth at mail.okbu.edu>,
"'oasfaa at onenet.net'" <oasfaa at onenet.net>
        cc:     (bcc: Julie M Berg-mattson/finaid/stusvc/Okstate)
        Subject:        RE: [Oasfaa] counselor position OSU/OK

No, Larry.....I don't rib people about e-mail formatting, because mine
always looks like a fidgeting monkey has been hitting the return key when
send one.  But, just this once, I'll make an exception:

Hey, Larry, can't help but rib you about your ribbing Julie about OSU ?
Stillwater....
her subject line and her text both said "OSU/Stillwater", not
"OSU?Stillwater".  It's
YOUR e-mail program at OBU that translated the / into a ?.......

Besides, things are feeling too good here in Norman to give the Cowboys
any
guff.   (Except of course the way our Sooner Women are going to beat those
Cowgirls tonight at Lloyd Noble Center.....7 p.m., tickets still
available.)
Did anyone notice how suddenly we had sunshine and warm temperatures that
started at about, oh, say 3:15 on Monday?  Bruce Webber said he was
driving
on I-35 and felt a giant gust of wind from the south.....a big sigh of
relief from the Sooner Nation.

Speaking of more important things, I'm sure we were all sorry to hear
about
Coach Miles' health problems and are glad the doctors have given him a
clean
bill of health.

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu