[Oasfaa] We Need Some Volunteers, Folks!

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Thu Jan 10 22:36:30 CST 2002

OK, Katherine politely requested OASFAA members volunteer to man the phone
bank during the Cash for College OETA broadcast on Thurs, Jan 17.
Then, Dean Fisher sent a polite reminder that volunteers were needed.
Didn't get the numbers needed, so they called in the big dog....WOOF!

LET'S GET WITH IT FOLKS, WE ONLY HAVE 12-13 VOLUNTEERS AND WE NEED 30!
RIGHT NOW....this can't wait until Thursday afternoon!!

A lot of people are putting in LOTS of time, effort and MONEY so OASFAA can
serve our state in a new way.  WE CAN'T AFFORD TO BLOW THIS BY NOT HAVING
ENOUGH BODIES ON THE PHONES....IF THIS PRODUCTION FAILS, WE WON'T GET THIS
CHANCE AGAIN.

I've seen the current list of volunteers so I know which schools have come
through and which haven't......don't make me name names, because you know it
won't be pretty.

So, get with it and volunteer---contact Mary Mowdy (mmowdy at ogslp.org), Rick
Edington (redington at ogslp.org) or Katherine Benton (benton_k.ssc.cc.ok.us)
to volunteer.  Remember, I'm watching.....

Pam McConahay
Asst Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125
Norman, OK 73019-2111
pmcconahay at ou.edu