[Oasfaa] Golf Tournament at OASFAA

Ron1BOk at aol.com Ron1BOk at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 16:39:07 CST 2002

Happy Monday,

Hope you're all having a great day....and who wouldn't be after OU beat
Kansas yesterday in basketball?!

Just a reminder that we'll be holding a scramble golf tournament on Tuesday
afternoon, April 2 in Tulsa. It doesn't matter if you play golf regularly or
not, it only matters that you want to get outside and enjoy a day of fun with
some of your colleagues. We'll be forwarding some additional information to
you soon, but  plan to join us that afternoon. We'll be putting teams
together for the scramble event, so that means you can just show up and not
have to worry about being any good or not since there'll be a full team of
you to make the shots!

We'll need to know by March 22 if you want to play so we can make proper
arrangements with the golf course. We'll probably get started around 12:30 on
the 2nd and play 18 holes that afternoon. Again, I hope you can join us and
look forward to seeing you in Tulsa at the OASFAA Conference.

-Ron Hancock
 President, OASFAA Golf Association
 (no, there's not really an OASFAA Golf Association, but it sounded kinda
cool)