[Oasfaa] Calling All PackRats

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:08:23 CST 2002

I need help.  Believe it or not, I seem to have actually thrown something
away....yes, I know, I NEVER throw things away.

Does anybody still have a copy of the 98-99 EFC Formula book?  I need the
Regular Worksheet A for dependent students, with all the applicable tables.
I have everything ELSE (verification guide, FSA Handbook, SAR/ISIR guide,
you name it) from 98-99, but not the EFC formula book.  If anyone can help
me out by faxing them to me, I'll be forever grateful.  And, yes, I already
looked at IFAP, the oldest EFC formula book they have on-line is 99-00.

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu