[Oasfaa] OHLAP & OHLAP-Plus - 2002-03

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 21 15:31:12 CST 2002

This is just a reminder for you as you are pre-packaging for the Fall 2002 semester.  Please keep in mind that OHLAP students can only qualify for OHLAP-Plus when their EFC is $1000 or less.  For more detailed information please view the attached message that Bryce sent to OASFAA in December.
 <<[Oasfaa] OHLAP-Plus for 2002-03>>
Also, the State Regents are expected to make decisions on the tuition rates for 2002-03 at their May meeting.  We will not be able to provide new OHLAP rates until after that meeting.  Please note that any tuition increase is limited to no more than 7%, so you may want to adjust your pre-packaging accordingly.

Please contact Bryce or me if you have any questions.

Carol Alexander
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392