[Oasfaa] Important Deadline Fast Approaching!

Ron1BOk at aol.com Ron1BOk at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 09:26:19 CST 2002

Happy Friday,

The deadline for "registering" for the OASFAA Golf Tournament is today.
However, with some schools out for spring break (lucky stiffs) I'll
graciously extend the deadline to Monday at 5:00 p.m. I just need to know by
then so I can get the appropriate number of tee times. Again, this is not
anything fancy and there will be very little talent on display at the
"tournament" so please don't be shy about coming out to the course and
stomping around for a few hours in the beautiful Tulsa weather. I've been
assured the weather will be in the low 80's with a light southerly breeze.
Hope to see you in Tulsa! Let me know if you have any questions. There will
be an informational sheet going out next Tuesday to all those who will be
playing. Here's the list of folks who are playing so far....

p.s. Sorry to all you folks who picked Duke to win it all in your basketball
brackets!

-Ron

Ron Hancock
Bruce Webber