[Oasfaa] Nelnet Center

kelli.bishop at nelnet.net kelli.bishop at nelnet.net
Wed Jun 12 11:53:46 CDT 2002

Hi all,

The phone and fax lines are now up and running at the Nelnet office in Tulsa.  We appreciate your patience and understanding after the break-in at our facility.

Have a great week!

Kelli Bishop
Nelnet Educational Services
405.302.0066
800.605.5187

The information contained in this message is
confidential proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and
its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is intended
for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding,
or copying without the express permission of Nelnet
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to this e-mail.