[Oasfaa] Clyde Southern's Retirement

Scott Medlin medlinsa at mail.nsuok.edu
Thu Jun 13 10:12:03 CDT 2002

Dear Financial aid Friends,

As many of you know, Clyde Southern has announced his retirement from
NSU.   Clyde has been with Student Financial Services for 10 years.  His

last day on the job will be Friday June 28, 2002.

We hope you will be able to help us celebrate this milestone in Clyde's
life by attending a "Come and Go" Reception on Thursday, June 27, 2002.
It will be in the lobby of the NET Auditorium from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

Clyde has always been a friendly person, with a caring heart, and that
caring nature has always been demonstrated in his dealings with NSU
students.  He prides himself in making sure students and their families
have a positive experience at NSU.  He makes a significant contribution
to the day to day operation of Student Financial Services, and strives
to make sure that customer service is a high priority in his job.

We hate to lose Clyde as a member of our staff at NSU.  He will be
missed for a long time to come, not only by our staff, but more by the
students for whom he served.  He has affected the lives of many students

at NSU in his 10 year career, and I know he is most proud of the fact
that he helped make a difference in each of those lives.

I have a great amount of personal respect for Clyde, and  I count it a
privilege to call him my friend.  I'm sure many of you may feel the same

way about Clyde,  so please help us celebrate his retirement on June
27.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Scott Medlin, Director
Student Financial Services