[Oasfaa] (Oasfaa) Nominations for SWASFAA offices

Marcia Carter mcarter at mailclerk.ecok.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:22:24 CDT 2002

As a member of the SWASFAA Nominations and Elections Committee, I am in need of help with nominations for the following positions for the 2003 year:

President-Elect
Arkansas Delegate-at-Large
Louisiana Delegate-at-Large
New Mexico Delegate-at-Large

Candidates must be regular members of SWASFAA, possess strong leadership abilities and have a commitment to the growth of SWASFAA.

Please feel free to nominate someone, with their willingness, at the SWASFAA web site at www.swasfaa.org.  Click on the "inside SWASFAA" section and then go to the Officer Nomination Form.  You may nominate individuals for any of the positions available, and you can use the same form for all four positions instead of submitting a form for each person you wish to nominate, if nominating more than one individual.  Nominations should be submitted by July 26, 2002.

If you have an interest in one of the positions or know of someone you would like me to contact regarding any of the four positions, please let me know and I will take care of it.

Thank You,
Marcia Carter
East Central University