[Oasfaa] 2002-2003 OTAG Awards

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Wed Jun 19 09:53:28 CDT 2002

Good Morning,

This message really is from me!  We believe the individual responsible for sending the earlier messages under my identity has been successfully discouraged from continuing, and we regret any inconvenience their misguided activities may have caused.

We will start processing 2002-2003 awards later today, and we want to advise you regarding a projected OTAG award cutoff date.  At this time we are comfortable with setting a tentative cutoff of May 15 for BOTH renewal and non-renewal applications.  If it is determined later that we can award additional applications received after May 15,  we will inform you as soon as that determination has been made.

Be reminded that renewals are awarded at any eligible level of EFC with the additional opportunity to be awarded under the old EFI formula if they do not qualify under the EFC formula.  Non-renewals are awarded only if the EFC is 1500 or lower.

We again encourage you NOT to anticipate that funds will be available for new award approvals for the spring semester.  Spring semester awarding will occur only if our fall award projections fall short, and there is no guarantee that funds will be available.

If you have questions concerning the OTAG awarding process, please contact our office locally at 405.225.9456 or toll free at 877.662.6231 or send e-mail to reports at otag.org

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9456    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392