[Oasfaa] Happy Days! Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament Comes to Norman A gain!

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Jul 2 13:44:46 CDT 2002

Boy, I've just been getting ALL KINDS of good news lately.    JC Watts is
quitting Congress, Larry Bird is coming back to the NBA as general manager
of a new expansion team for Charlotte, Stacey Dales-Schuman is helping lead
the Washington Mystics to the top of the Eastern Conference of the
WNBA......what could be better?

I'll tell you what-----The NCAA has just announced that OU will again host
the 1st & 2nd rounds of the women's NCAA basketball tournament in 2003, AND,
even BETTER, WE GET TO HOST A REGIONAL  in 2004!!!!!

YAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!    MORE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL AT LLOYD NOBLE CENTER!!!!!!!

OK, you can go back to work now and I'll stop dancing.  The auditors are
here, I should be more sedate.  Just wish I knew how.....

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu