[Oasfaa] OHLAP Eligibility List

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 3 15:18:06 CDT 2002

The first updated OHLAP Eligibility List is now available on the ftp server and can be accessed by using the login and password information that was mailed to you in June.  Attached is a memo with information regarding the eligibility list, the new claim forms that are available on the ftp server along with a table of file names.  There will be updates to this list in the very near future.  I will post a message to this listserv when those updates are made.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks for your patience!

 <<7-02 OHLAP Elig list memo.doc>>

Carol Alexander
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392