[Oasfaa] OHLAP update

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Mon Jul 15 10:07:58 CDT 2002

The OHLAP Official Eligibility List has been updated on the server.  In the past week we have added approximately 120 new students to the list, and we will have more to add in the near future.  (If you would like to have a separate listing of only those students added since the 7/2/02 list, please let me know.)

Please be reminded that many of the students who graduated from high school in 1997 will lose their eligibility as of July 31, 2002.  Please double check the Expiration Dates of the students to avoid billing for ineligible students.  As soon as the summer claims are received and completed, I will update the eligibility list so that these students will no longer show up on the list.

Carol Alexander
Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program (OHLAP)
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK  73104
phone:  405.225.9160
fax:  405.225.9392