[Oasfaa] OASFAA Update

Fisher, Dean dfisher at rose.edu
Mon Jul 15 14:40:41 CDT 2002

Hello....

The OASFAA Board has approved the Doubletree Downtown in Tulsa as the
location for the Fall 2002 Conference.  The dates will be from November
13-15.  Those dates avoid conflicts with most of our neighboring states and
does not conflict with the EAC Conferences.  The Doubletree has indicated
that the rooms will be $69 per night.  Eddie Peck (Site Selection) will be
examining options for the Oklahoma City area for Spring 2003.

If you are interested in serving on a OASFAA committee for 2002-2003, please
let me know.  Send me an email with the area of your interest.

Finally, the Cash for College is well underway.  Scott Medlin, Rick
Edington, Mary Mowdy and others will be meeting during the next several
weeks to move forward with the project.  Watch for more exciting details
about that in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any questions.....

Dean