[Oasfaa] Thank you

SFugett at ucok.edu SFugett at ucok.edu
Tue Jul 16 14:26:01 CDT 2002

You may have sent a card, flowers, food, money, a special gift, made a
phone call, attended the service or just thought of me and my family in
passing, but what ever you did, please know that I don't take for granted
your acts of kindness in the home going  my mom.

On behalf of my family, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my
heart for kindness.  I learned a long time ago, that people are supposed to
be nice, but they don't have to be nice to you.

I am very humbled by your kindness.

Thank you

  Sheila Fugett