[Oasfaa] For Those Attending NASFAA

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Jul 19 13:55:58 CDT 2002

I'd like to remind everyone that the NASFAA Business Meeting is being held
at lunch on Tuesday, July 22.

If you're like me, you try to snarf down your lunch and sneak out as soon as
this boring stuff starts.

Well, DON'T, not this year.  This is the time when they will pass the gavel
to Charlie Bruce as the new National Chair of NASFAA for 2002-2003.  This is
also when he gives his big speech.   And, if Pat Kennedy or David Horn will
bring along a few OSU pennants or flags, I'll even wave one.  Let's do this
one up right and show Charlie our support.

Geez, I'm really counting on him not being subscribed to the OASFAA
listserv......

Pam McConahay
Asst Dir., Compliance & Support Svcs
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125, Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617, fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu