[Oasfaa] More parents pay for college guidance

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Wed Jul 31 17:00:02 CDT 2002

Although I do not advocate families' hiring consultants to navigate the financial aid process, we all know that some do.  This article (see link below) from the Detroit Free Press just arrived today via NCHELP and it caught my eye in light of today's OASFAA list serv postings. It deals with issues beyond just applying for aid. But what I found particularly helpful was the bar on the right side of the article titled "Before You Hire A Consultant".

 http://www.freep.com/news/education/nadmit29_20020729.htm
 <<More parents pay for college guidance.url>>