[Oasfaa] A Reminder about the 10/24 Training & Video

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:54:48 CDT 2002

Just a few reminders about the 10/24 event:

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!!  No mas, no mas!!  It will be a tight fit to
squeeze in everybody who's registered, so we can't accept any more bodies.
If you want to attend the videoconference elsewhere, check with Sheila
Fugett at UCO (sfugett at ucok.edu) or Myrna Cross (myrna.cross at wosc.edu) to
see if you can fit in at their sites.

a)  You need to bring a 1 inch 3-ring binder for the workshop materials.

b)  Workshop registration starts at 8:30 and the training begins at 9:00

c)  If you're coming to just the videoconference, please be there by 11:30.
We'll be breaking from the training and serving lunch at 11:30.  The video
starts at 12:00 and the satellite waits for no-one, so don't be late!

d)  We WILL have some additional sets of materials available for purchase.

If you didn't get to come to the training and want to buy a set of the
materials, they are $35 per set.  Send your check (payable to OASFAA) and
request to Laura Coponiti, OASFAA Treasurer, USAO Financial Aid, 1727 West
Alabama, Chickasha, OK 73018 and we'll pop a set of materials to you in the
mail.

e)  Directions:
	Directions to Moore Norman Technology Center:

	FROM THE NORTH:
	*Take I-35 South to US-77 South, left exit #113
	*Merge onto US-77
	*Turn left (east) onto W Franklin Road

	FROM THE SOUTH:
	*Take I-35 North to the Tecumseh Road exit
	*Turn left onto Tecumseh Road
	*Turn left onto US 77(Flood)
	*Turn right (east) onto W Franklin Road
	Enter the Technology Center campus through Gate 1 on Franklin Road
and proceed to the Health Education Center (on the east side of the campus).
Our event is being held in Rooms H202-203 on the middle level of the Health
Education Center.
	Maps are available on-line at www.mntechnology.com  under
"Information Center".

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu