[Oasfaa] Important Message

Mc Conahay, Pamela K pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Oct 23 13:11:36 CDT 2002

I forgot to do something earlier this week and I don't want another day to
go by:

WAY TO GO, COWBOYS!!!!!!

BEAT THOSE HUSKERS LIKE THEY OWE YOU MONEY!!!!!

Now, would somebody in the OSU circle tell me what the words are on the OSU
vs Nebraska victory t-shirt?  I can read "THE UPSET 24-21" but I can't read
the smaller type and I'm sure it's something pithy.  No, my spell-checker
works just fine. I said "pithy" which means "Precisely meaningful;  forceful
and brief: a pithy comment".

If you want to check out the cool OSU vs. Nebraska victory t-shirt, you can
see it at:
http://store.fansonly.com/marketplace/store.cfm?&store_id=84&dept_id=1061&pr
oduct_id=25736

Pam McConahay
Asst. Director, Compliance & Support Services
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
731 Elm, Rm 125 Norman OK 73019-2111
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu