[OKAIRP] Early Registration ends this week!!!

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:04:15 CDT 2006

Greetings OKAIRP -

This week is the last week for the $10 discount on registration for next
Friday's conference.  Early registration assists us in planning the number
of meals needed as well as making facilities and parking arrangements.
Registering is easy... go to www.okairp.org.  You will find a prominent
link to register and it only takes a minute.

We are currently sending out some parking passes to those who have already
registered (and for whom we have addresses).  Others will need to pick up
their passes at the registration table on conference day and go back to
their car to place the pass on their dash.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Paul Johnson
OKAIRP President, 2006
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College