[OKAIRP] More Conference Information...

pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu pjohnson2 at tulsacc.edu
Fri Oct 27 16:49:33 CDT 2006

Hello all -

I wanted to let you know that I've added some conference area maps and the
hotel link to the website conference page (see www.okairp.org).  Also, I
mailed out a large number of parking slips this week, but I know I didn't
catch everyone.  We will have a few more at the registration table for
those who didn't get theirs in the mail.  If you will car-pool with others
who also have parking passes, please bring your extras back to us so we
will be sure to have enough for everyone.  Lastly, the assessment folks
who are responsible for your institutions' Annual Student Assessment
Report to the State Regents will have a small round-table session
concurrent to the afternoon plenary; Michael Yeager from the Regents'
office will answer your questions regarding the new format of this report.

Thanks!  See ya soon!

Paul Johnson
Assessment Analyst
Tulsa Community College