[OKAIRP] Pick-a-prof

Cal Easterling ceasterling at oru.edu
Wed Sep 17 09:01:49 CDT 2008

They provide the following to students:
Design your semester's schedule with the Schedule Planner.
For each course you will be shown...

1. Professor Grade Histories
Only Pick-A-Prof posts grade histories, the number of A-F's given by every professor in every course, directly from University records.

That means before you register, you can look up a course and see the number of A-F's each professor gives in that course - straight from university records.

Yes, seriously.

2. Professor Reviews, Ratings & Evaluations

3. The sections your friends are signing up for!

4. Class times and locations from your university schedule

The following schools have participated, but I am not interested.

Have a happy day!
>>> "Billen, Isabelle" <ibillen at rose.edu> 9/17/2008 8:11 AM >>>

Has anyone received a request for data from the company Pick-a-prof?

If so did you provide the data?  Paper form or electronic?

We received a request asking for our schedule and the grade distribution for each section.

Isabelle Billen
Director, Information Systems/Institutional Research
I.T. Services
Rose State College
Midwest City, OK  73110
ibillen at rose.edu