[OKAIRP] Pick-a-prof

mmillikin at tulsacc.edu mmillikin at tulsacc.edu
Wed Sep 17 09:53:13 CDT 2008

Hi, Isabelle:

Yes, Tulsa Community College is providing an electronic file to
Pickaprof.com each semester with student grades by faculty name and
section number  in order to comply with the Open Records Act.  Our
President, Dr. Tom McKeon, made this decision to promote transparency, and
our IT department has been providing it.

Mary

Mary Millikin, Ph.D.
Director of Planning and Institutional Research
TCC Conference Center
6111 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK   74135-6198
(918) 595-7924  Office   (918)  595-7988 FAX

"Billen, Isabelle" <ibillen at rose.edu>
Sent by: okairp-bounces at lists.onenet.net
09/17/2008 08:11 AM

<okairp at lists.onenet.net>
cc

Subject
[OKAIRP] Pick-a-prof

Has anyone received a request for data from the company Pick-a-prof?

If so did you provide the data?  Paper form or electronic?

We received a request asking for our schedule and the grade distribution
for each section.

Isabelle Billen
Director, Information Systems/Institutional Research
I.T. Services
Rose State College
Midwest City, OK  73110
ibillen at rose.edu