[OKAIRP] OKAIRP Spring 2010 Conference coming soon

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Mar 10 23:03:55 CST 2010

Just a reminder - if you haven't registered for the Spring 2010 OKAIRP conference, it's not too late!  Check out the conference information and register at www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org> .  March 26 is the date and Cameron University is the place to be.

If you have already registered, GREAT!  I look forward to seeing you there.  The Board believes we have a great conference put together for you.  We ask that you bring an item or two (or more if you want) from your institution for our door prize drawings at each of the sessions during the conference.

The OKAIRP Board is also asking for your assistance.  We want to begin a tradition of recognizing those members amongst us who are retiring soon and have provided many years of great service to their institutions and to OKAIRP via their dedication to the ideals we aspire to promote.  To nominate yourself or someone you work/have worked with, please submit his/her name, his/her planned retirement date, his/her current institution, and a brief paragraph why you feel they deserve recognition.  Submit the info to troy.milligan at redlandscc.edu<mailto:troy.milligan at redlandscc.edu> .  We look forward to hearing lots of great stories along the way as our comrades in OKAIRP move on to enjoy a well-earned retirement!

Troy Milligan
OKAIRP President

IR Director, Redlands Community College