[OKAIRP] Membership Business Meeting - Call for Items

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Fri Mar 12 11:55:42 CST 2010

If you haven't registered for the OKAIRP conference at Cameron, please do so at www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org> , as we have a lot of exciting sessions planned.  Also, your opportunity to take part and shape OKAIRP will happen during the membership business meeting prior to lunch.  Please email me any items you would like to see added to the agenda for the business meeting and discussed among the membership.  The agenda will be made available through the listserv one week prior, March 19,  to the conference; it will be posted to the website soon after.  Agendas will also be available at the registration check-in table at the conference.  I look forward to seeing you all on March 26.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu>

Member, 2007 - 2010
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204
RCC Cell: 405.823.0389