[OKAIRP] OKAIRP listing of position opening at OSU-Stillwater

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Fri Oct 1 13:36:52 CDT 2010

Please find the attached position announcement for OSU-Stillwater.  Please direct all inquiries to the appropriate party mentioned in the job listing.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

I really appreciate your assistance.  I would like the attached position description posted to the OKAIRP listserv.  It is for the OSU-Stillwater campus and is a programming analyst position in the Office of Institutional Research & Information Management.

Thank you -

Christie

Christie Hawkins, Ph.D.
Director
Institutional Research & Information Management
Oklahoma State University
219 PIO Building
Stillwater, OK  74078

email:  christie.hawkins at okstate.edu<mailto:christie.hawkins at okstate.edu>
phone:  (405) 744-9528
fax:       (405) 744-4834

email:  christie.hawkins at okstate.edu<mailto:christie.hawkins at okstate.edu>
phone:  (405) 744-9528
fax:       (405) 744-4834

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.