[OKAIRP] OKAIRP Fall 2010 Conference - Reminders and Notes

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:05:10 CDT 2010

Don't forget... the Fall 2010 OKAIRP conference is this Friday at OSU-OKC in Oklahoma City!  The pre-conference activities are from 8:15am to 9:00am and include registration check-in and a continental breakfast.  The conference kicks off at 9:00am with a welcome from OSU-OKC and OKAIRP, followed by our outstanding morning keynote and breakout sessions.  After a tasty soup, salad, and sandwich lunch, our afternoon keynote session will include a discussion and membership votes on the new by-laws and other information related to the move to declare OKAIRP a non-profit organization.  Then, attendees get a chance to let their 'cookie monster' come out with a delicious cookie break, followed by our great afternoon breakout sessions.  After a brief wrap-up meeting and announcement of our Spring 2011 conference, we will part ways until next time.

Don't forget the new OKAIRP tradition...be sure to bring a small door prize from your institution for our door prize drawings.

It's almost here!  See you Friday!

Troy

PS - don't forget that you can still register online through today or at the conference for a $60 registration fee.  Check out www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org> for conference related info including directions, agenda, etc.

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.