[OKAIRP] Registration OPEN for Fall 2010 conference

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Mon Sep 20 08:51:18 CDT 2010

Just a quick note...

Registration is open for the Fall 2010 conference at OSU-Oklahoma City on Friday, October 8.  Topics to date include

Ø  IPEDS Update with Tom Hardy, OUHSC

Ø  MS Excel follow-up with Cindy Boling, UCO

Ø  Entry, Mid, and/or Exit-Level Assessment panel with James Anderson, OSU-OKC; Barbara Cox, RCC; and Stephen Crynes, OU

Ø  Membership By-Laws and Non-Profit update with your OKAIRP Board

Ø  We already have three proposals for the remaining two sessions, but we are still accepting proposals through this Friday, September 24.  The two proposals selected by the Board will be announced next week.

Check the OKAIRP website, www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org>, for registration and the call for proposals information.  Hotel and driving direction information coming soon!

See you on October 8!

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.