[OKAIRP] Fall 2010 conference call for proposals

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Mon Sep 13 11:24:22 CDT 2010

Please mark your calendars for Friday, October 8, for the Fall 2010 OKAIRP Conference on the campus of OSU- OKC.  Attached is the call for proposals and Fall 2010 conference newsletter.  We have some sessions lined up already (and mentioned in the newsletter) and hope to have the final agenda available soon.  Registration for the conference will be opened later this week, and an announcement will be sent out on the listserv when it is available.  Let me know if you have any questions about the call for proposals or the conference.  I hope to see you all on October 8!

Thanks,
Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research & Planning (OKAIRP)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.