[OKAIRP] FW: Assistance Needed - Call for Proposals

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Fri Jun 3 09:47:56 CDT 2011

Conference info on SACCR from our SACCR rep from OKAIR, Ed Vineyard…

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>