[OKAIRP] OKAIR Tornado Relief drive

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:52:31 CDT 2011

Thank you to all of you who have contributed to the OKAIR Tornado Relief Drive.  If you need a letter that documents you charitable contribution, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide it for you.

If you have been affected or know of OKAIR members who have been affected by the tornadoes of May 23, please let me know ASAP.  I will be working with Kristi John on the distribution of the funds to the OKAIR members who suffered tornado losses.

Again, thank you for your support of our relief efforts!  It is great to know that I am a part of such a caring organization.

Troy

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.