[OKAIRP] IR Opportunity

mmillikin at tulsacc.edu mmillikin at tulsacc.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:13:28 CDT 2011

Dear Colleagues:

Tulsa Community College has an opening for Director of Planning and
Institutional Research.  This has been my role for the last five years,
which I am vacating to accept a position at another institution.  If you
know of anyone who would be interested in this position, I encourage them
to apply at
https://careers.tulsacc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1307484129504

This position has similar responsibilities as other IR directorships,
focusing on the measurement of institutional effectiveness.  It is a plus
to have experience with the national Achieving the Dream initiative, but
the most important criteria are enthusiasm for student success and
experience in educational research.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the position.

Thank you!
Mary

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Director of Planning and Institutional Research
TCC Conference Center
6111 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK   74135-6198
(918) 595-7924  Office   (918)  595-7988 FAX