[OKAIRP] FW: OACTP Spring Conference

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Mar 2 07:07:45 CST 2011

OKAIR members - please see the attached registration form and agenda for information on the Spring 2011 conference of the Oklahoma Association of College Testing Personnel held on March 25 in Oklahoma City.  As you know testing and assessment go hand in hand with institutional research and effectiveness, and this would be a wonderful opportunity to network with colleagues in the fields of testing and assessment.  Please see the email thread below for the contact information of the OACTP President, Tammy Pratt, if you have any questions.

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>