[OKAIRP] Retirement acknowledgements

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Tue Mar 22 11:19:11 CDT 2011

If you are aware of someone who has retired since our last conference or who will be retiring before our next conference in October 2011, please consider nominating them for the OKAIR Board of Directors Award.  This award is given out to nominees for their superior service to the IR/IE community, the higher education community, and the State of Oklahoma in the promotion of OKAIR's goals and purposes.  Please submit their names to me no later than 12 noon on March 30.  Then, I will ask you to say a few words about the nominee at the conference, or you can just provide me with a short paragraph outlining the reasons you nominated him/her.

Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S.  Keep an eye out for the spring 2011 conference agenda here on the listserv - it will be out later today!

Troy

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.