[OKAIRP] Spring 2011 Conference Agenda - now available

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Tue Mar 22 13:51:20 CDT 2011

Attached is the Spring 2011 conference agenda... we are starting a little later than usual.  The schedule was shifted a little due to probable Board business (Lynn and I) related to the IRS 501(c)3 application.  We hope you are looking as forward to the conference as we are.  Don't forget to register ASAP for the early-bird conference rate - 5pm on this Friday, March 25!

See you on April 1 at Rose State College!
Troy

PS - David - please place the agenda on the OKAIR website.

Troy Milligan

Director of Institutional Research
Redlands Community College
1300 S. Country Club Road
El Reno, OK 73036
Web: www.redlandscc.edu<http://www.redlandscc.edu/>

Board Member, 2010 - 2013
POISE/PX Users Group
Web: www.puginc.org<http://www.puginc.org/>

President, 2009 - 2012
Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OKAIR)
Web: www.okairp.org<http://www.okairp.org/>

Office: 405.422.1206
Fax: 405.422.1204

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.