[OKAIRP] Agenda - OKAIR Spring 2011 Conference.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Standard

Troy Milligan milligant at redlandscc.edu
Wed Mar 30 09:15:35 CDT 2011

Don't forget.... Friday is the day for the Spring 2011 OKAIRP Conference at Rose State College in Midwest City.  We will be meeting in the Professional Training and Education Center - the same place we met last time we were on the Rose State campus.  Attached is the final agenda with the room assignments.  Copies of the agenda will also be available when you check-in at the registration table.

See you Friday!
Troy

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.