[OKAIR] Question about Exit, Alumni, and Employer Surveys

k_david at tulsacc.edu k_david at tulsacc.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:25:22 CST 2012

Hello everyone,

At TCC, we are revisiting our processes for conducting our Exit, Alumni,
and Employer Surveys (we do not have an Alumni Office). Can you share some
answers to the questions below?

1) Do you conduct an Exit Survey or Interview for your graduates? If so,
how and when are the surveys administered, completed, and collected?

2) Do you conduct an Alumni Survey for your graduates? If so, how and when
are the surveys administered, completed, and collected?

3) Do you conduct an Employer Survey for your alumni? If so, how do you get
the employer information?  Also, how and when are the surveys administered,
completed, and collected?

Thanks for any ideas you can share!

Kevin

--
Kevin M. David, Ph.D.
Director, Planning and Institutional Research
E-mail: k_david at tulsacc.edu