[OKAIR] Question about Exit, Alumni, and Employer Surveys

Karla Oty koty at cameron.edu
Tue Feb 21 06:35:04 CST 2012

Kevin,

At Cameron University, the individual departments are responsible for conducting exit surveys and alumni surveys.  Each department has different means of administering and collecting the surveys.

We currently are not conducting Employer Surveys, per se.  We get most of our information from Employers through our various Advisory Boards/Councils.

Karla

Karla J. Oty, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability
Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd.
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 581-2899