[OKAIR] FW: Questions about Common Data Set

Miller, Curtis E curtis.miller at okstate.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:13:45 CDT 2012

Hi everybody,

Same here: Census day is last drop day with full refund, about two weeks in.  I'm curious about the use of the Common Data Set, though.  We could use it for the CollegeBoard "BigFuture" search site, and probably for college ranking sites that we really do not deal with.  For others like me who are hip-deep in alligators and trying to drain the swamp, how else do we justify completing the CDS?
[cid:image001.png at 01CD6E5D.87E6DBC0]

Curtis E. Miller, Ph.D.
Institutional Research Analyst
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
1801 East 4th Street
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu>

Office  (918) 293-5498
Fax (918) 293-4606
Campus (918) 293-4678

[cid:image002.gif at 01CD6E5D.87E6DBC0]
P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.

WARNING:  This transmission is from the office of Institutional Research for Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately via return email then destroy this email. Thank you.