[OKAIR] FW: Questions about Common Data Set

Stewart, Sheilynda sstewart at ecok.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:38:16 CDT 2012

At ECU we are involved with several external surveys (College Board,
Peterson's, Barron's, Wintergreen, and a few others).  I use the common
data set to ensure that information is reported consistently and
efficiently, since I really don't have a lot of time to spend on each
survey.   The CDS is also very useful when I need to answer standard ad
hoc questions with limited time constraints.

Sheilynda Stewart

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

East Central University

1100 E. 14th Street

Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999

Phone:  580-559-5668

email:  sstewart at ecok.edu <mailto:sstewart at ecok.edu>

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.

copies of the original message.