[OKAIR] ipeds spring

Cal Easterling ceasterling at oru.edu
Thu Mar 28 11:49:28 CDT 2013

We have both correspondence (primarily prison-bound without any access to computers; also a few missionaries in remote regions with no broadband) and online courses, but both are considered distance education.

Have a happy day!

Cal Easterling, Ph.D.

Accreditation Liaison Officer

Institutional Research/Assessment